South Florida Bred and Born Hatchling Redfoots - Available Local Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlepete

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
I have a couple of these little gems left from last years eggs. These beautiful hatchling redfoots are a little over month old, and ready for their new homes. Beautiful, bright colors, with very red/yellow heads and legs. They are eating great and gaining weight and size fast. However, they are still quite small and are more suitable or experienced keepers. Novice keepers please contact me to discuss care concerns.

There are three tortoises available. Two are perfect specimens, and the third hatched with a slight defect where the second vertebral scute is oddly raised up and the back of the shell is squashed. This little one is still in fantastic health, however, and eats everything just as the other two. However, I am letting the deformed one go for a reduced price due to this.

Shipping is not available and these guys are available for local pickup (South Florida) only.

Group discount of $210 for all three.

IMG_3762_zpsckcxjjov.jpg

I want any buyer to be comfortable with the animal they are purchasing.
Any questions? Feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer any and all concerns or care questions you have and help you to evaluate if a redfoot tortoise is right for you. The health and wellbeing of these animals is my first and foremost concern, and therefore I make myself available before and after purchase for any care advice needed. If you find down the road you are unable to care for the tortoise, you may return them to me, no questions asked.

Deformed baby
Price: $70
IMG_3777_zps41c40r8j.jpg

IMG_3776_zpsfzuy1yfb.jpg

IMG_3774_zpsd292gwvu.jpg

Normal Babies:
Two beautiful, colorful babies in perfect health, with perfect shells.
Price: $90
IMG_3773_zpsnmzblsnx.jpg

IMG_3771_zpsphlqd6ph.jpg

IMG_3770_zpsqrzekef3.jpg

IMG_3765_zpsw4i4d3qc.jpg

IMG_3763_zpswp2rboyo.jpg

*I am licensed by Florida Fish & Wildlife for the public sale of Class 3 reptiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.