South Carolina looking to trade young sulcata for much smaller breed of tortoise or possibly turtle

Crrr4

Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
I'm looking to trade young sulcata tortoise for a smaller breed of tortoise or possibly turtle. I live in South Carolina and would prefer someone that lives in or near SC.

20180608_174752.2.jpg 20180608_173618.2.jpg

Crrr4

South Carolina
For a trade I was looking for a smaller breed of tortoise that doesn't get big, Or possibly a turtle that would stay small. I don't have adequate backyard space for when my sulcata gets bigger. Would prefer something I can keep inside permanently. What kind of setup do you have for it? Just want to make sure it goes to a good home, If you would prefer to buy/adopt that is fine with me as well.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
For a trade I was looking for a smaller breed of tortoise that doesn't get big, Or possibly a turtle that would stay small. I don't have adequate backyard space for when my sulcata gets bigger. Would prefer something I can keep inside permanently. What kind of setup do you have for it? Just want to make sure it goes to a good home, If you would prefer to buy/adopt that is fine with me as well.
Be aware, we have had a lot of scammers lately. Make sure the person you are doing the trade with has what you are looking for and has raised it right. Ask for pictures with dates next to it so you know they actually have this tortoise. Especially from new members that only join to get tortoises .