South American Journal of Herpetology - Table of Contents - Vol. 12, Issue 2 (Aug 2017)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Okay, I must state upfront that many, if not most of these added abstracts are only available completely with a bit of money exchanged, but these are mainly college students doing the research and well heckfire, we should be helping them out regardless. For me, it helps me feel better about my daughter going to school to become an E.R. proctologist rather than specializing in the field of the tortoises or reptiles she was surrounded with growing up.
For access to individual papers, simply click the "picture" of the article you wish to follow. Be aware, some of these are quite spendy on the pocket book I'm sorry to say.

South American Journal of Herpetology
Table of Contents
Vol. 12, Issue 2 (Aug 2017)
Brazilian Society of Herpetology
Go to
http://www.bioone.org/toc/sajh/12/2

Description of a New Species of Alopoglossus Boulenger, 1885 from Western Colombia (Gymnophthalmoidea)
Pedro L.V. Peloso and Cristian Hernández Morales
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 89-98.

What do Data from Fieldwork and Scientific Collections Tell us about Species Richness and Composition of Amphibians and Reptiles?
Fernando R. da Silva, Diogo B. Provete, Leyla K. Gerassi and Rafael P. Bovo
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 99-106.

An Easy, Cheap, and Versatile Method to Trap Turtles, with Calibrated Sampling Effort
María B. Semeñiuk, Leandro Alcalde, Rocío M. Sánchez and María J. Cassano
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 107-116.

The Advertisement Call and Notes on the Reproductive Ecology of the Glassfrog “Centrolene” quindianum (Anura: Centrolenidae)
Julián Alberto Rios-Soto, Ana María Ospina-L. and Fernando Vargas-Salinas
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 117-127.

Daily Activity of Neotropical Dipsadid Snakes
Natália F. Torello-Viera and Otavio A.V. Marques
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 128-135.

A Taxonomic Review of Tan-Brown Glassfrogs (Anura: Centrolenidae), with the Description of a New Species from Southwestern Colombia
Marco Rada, Jhon Jairo Ospina-Sarria and Juan M. Guayasamin
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 136-156.

A Remarkable New White-Eyed Glassfrog Species of Sachatamia from Colombia (Anura: Centrolenidae), with Comments on the Systematics of the Genus
Marco Rada, Adriana M. Jeckel, Valentina Z. Caorsi, Lucas S. Barrientos, Mauricio Rivera-Correa and Taran Grant
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 157-173.

Reproductive Biology of the Brazilian Lancehead, Bothrops moojeni (Serpentes, Viperidae), from the State of São Paulo, Southeastern Brazil
Selma Maria Almeida-Santos, Verônica Alberto Barros, Claudio Augusto Rojas, Letícia Ruiz Sueiro, Roberto Harutomi Corrêa Nomura
South American Journal of Herpetology Aug 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2: 174-181.

Last edited: