Soon to be proud Dalmation Hermann owner!

Pittrock

My name is Matthew - from Atlanta GA. I've recently joined to the tort forum to learn more about these wonderful creatures! Daughter and I are expecting our first baby Dalmatian Hermann from Tyler at TortoiseSupply. Pics will be coming soon!

gustaf

5 Year Member
Welcome matthew. My name is eric. Last summer i bought a redfoot tortoise at an expo and my youngest daughter instantly fell in love with it. So i decided to give it to her. We both share in caring for the tort that she named "Diamond". It has been alot of fun and a great bonding experience for us. I hope you both have a wonderful experience as well.
I dont know much anout hermanns. A dalmation hermann? Sounds cool. Post a pic when you get it if you can. Id like to see it.

gustaf said:
Welcome matthew. My name is eric. Last summer i bought a redfoot tortoise at an expo and my youngest daughter instantly fell in love with it. So i decided to give it to her. We both share in caring for the tort that she named "Diamond". It has been alot of fun and a great bonding experience for us. I hope you both have a wonderful experience as well.
I dont know much anout hermanns. A dalmation hermann? Sounds cool. Post a pic when you get it if you can. Id like to see it.

Well i need to go do some work on my sulcata enclosure now. I have one of those too.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hello and glad you have joined us! I love to see parents and children sharing the pleasure of tortoise keeping. What a wonderful way for both to bond, while learning and laughing. How did you happen to decide on a hermanni?

MaddieGA

Pittrocks Daughter
Hi! I'm Pittrocks daughter and Beanz is our new dalmatian hermanns tort. As a surprise, when I came home he was in his enclosure! I was so ecstatic to get my baby beanz!