SONS OF ANARCHY // SEASON SEVEN

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Not bobby elvis!!!! Noooo!!!!!!!! He better live damn it ;) and I totaly think that kid is killing jemma....

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Who watched last night? O M G my jaw hit the floor .. I let out a noise similar to Tyrone's chuffing....
And the scene between Venus and Tig ...OMG I cried. ... I don't want to say to much in fear of spoiling it .....

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It was cool when the kid told Jax that his grandmother killed his mom . Yes Bobby got shot in the head . But Jax killed all of the guys that did it . Plus he pulled the dudes eye out and cut his fingers off . Was a good show . I wish the would've killed Tig instead of Bobby .

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
It was cool when the kid told Jax that his grandmother killed his mom . Yes Bobby got shot in the head . But Jax killed all of the guys that did it . Plus he pulled the dudes eye out and cut his fingers off . Was a good show . I wish the would've killed Tig instead of Bobby .

Don't get me wrong I loved me some Bobby ...but I love Tig too! And I know some people will take offense, but that was a beautiful moment between Venus and Tig ... When he said ..."you the only person I can be myself around and despite that you still love me?" he realized he loved Venus too. It was the moment we all wish for....when the person we are in love with ....finally realizes they are in love with you too...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sorry I stopped liking tig when he killed opie's wife .

the_newzie

5 Year Member
las vegas
Don't get me wrong I loved me some Bobby ...but I love Tig too! And I know some people will take offense, but that was a beautiful moment between Venus and Tig ... When he said ..."you the only person I can be myself around and despite that you still love me?" he realized he loved Venus too. It was the moment we all wish for....when the person we are in love with ....finally realizes they are in love with you too...
Right? Only SOA can have an episode where the most sentimental moment is between a psychotic biker and a transvestite (not that there's anything wrong with either). I love what Sutter is doing with this final season. Next episode is going to be insane!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I can't believe they are shutting down the show . Every time I find a show I like they shut it down to soon . But I think Jax is going to cut his mother's head off .

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Right? For the first few seasons, I couldn't watch SOA without thinking of her as anything except Peg Bundy, now I can't watch Married with Children without thinking of her as Gemma...

~ LOL, Me also......Peg....still comes back sometimes.....LOL!

the_newzie

5 Year Member
las vegas
~ LOL, Me also......Peg....still comes back sometimes.....LOL!~

What's funny is I can distinctly remember people back in the 90s having discussions about how Peg Bundy was setting such a "bad example" for parents because she was neglectful and sarcastic. Jax wishes his mom was merely neglectful and sarcastic!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
What's funny is I can distinctly remember people back in the 90s having discussions about how Peg Bundy was setting such a "bad example" for parents because she was neglectful and sarcastic. Jax wishes his mom was merely neglectful and sarcastic!

~ True, tonight should be good!

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
I have been a biker since 1968, riding only Harleys. I started watching the show, hopeing to see some nice bikes, and the first one I saw was tonight, Jax's fathers" panhead.I find the show exciting,but I hope people realize it is about 50% of reality, and 50% bull,as far as the biker lifestyle.