The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Oh my god, that poor little guy needs somebody to take care of him! I hope someone that knows how to take care of him will rescue him!!!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
RE: supposed female russian 20 dollar rehome fee

That pic just makes me sick, I hate when people don't research the animals they intend to raise...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: supposed female russian 20 dollar rehome fee

that's just about the worst taken-care of box turtle that I've EVER seen, and believe me, I've seen a few. It's amazing the poor little thing is still alive.

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
OMG that absolutely breaks my heart! It reminds me of that video (cannot remember who posted it; using my cell to browse right now) with the pictures of the turtle neglect...
That turtle needs a vet, not a home with "no special care". I wish I lived near Anaheim...omg...

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Could it be a dead rotted turtle? Maybe a prank? I know someone has to be near Anihiem. If you are please get it and turn it over to a rescue or put it down. I fear some other dumby will get it :( If this is real this guy deserves the torture to be over,

River14

5 Year Member
Im thinking he could recover with bit of immediate TLC. Get it slowly into sunshine add calcium plus correct food, file its beak and why not? The carapace will grow. It seems incredibly rather sturdy on its crippled little legs.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Angi said:
Could it be a dead rotted turtle? Maybe a prank? I know someone has to be near Anihiem. If you are please get it and turn it over to a rescue or put it down. I fear some other dumby will get it :( If this is real this guy deserves the torture to be over,
Sadly from the pictures it looks all to alive to me, it could be a prank, but for some reason I doubt it.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
dmmj said:
Angi said:
Sadly from the pictures it looks all to alive to me, it could be a prank, but for some reason I doubt it.

Ill pick it up..but I cant keep it. Someone get the contact info and PM me. I'll do it tomorrow.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Omg if i did that to a tort,turtle i could not live with myself it is a tortoise or a turlte i cant even tell!
That is discusting whoever done that should be discusted with thereselves! :O :'(

Free Turtle! The home owners son moved out of state and left the little guy behind. He is a grade school rescue so he looks special but doesn't need any special care :)
He is about 4 years old and male.

Comes with:

Turtle
Cage
Heating pad/rock
Water Bowl and Accessories
It says its special but does not need special care on that link 'dmmj' hooked to her post....
It needs more than special care!

what type of tort is it?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Tortuga....thank goodness....hey maybe get in touch with local CTTC chapter... I know that they will do what is best for this little one....

What a fighter, that is for certain

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
OMG! :( I can't believe someone let him get that bad. What is he? Please someone in Cali take the poor little man!

Tortuga_terrestre said:
dmmj said:
Angi said:

Ill pick it up..but I cant keep it. Someone get the contact info and PM me. I'll do it tomorrow.

You are AWESOME!!! Let us know what and how he is when you get him!

Status
Not open for further replies.