Some sully questions !

anthonyludo8

5 Year Member
Hey guys , sorry for all the posts ! Just a couple quick questions about my sully I just wanna make sure he's okay . Yesterday he ate and went to the bathroom , today I soaked him and ate a bit but didn't really want to go to the bathroom . He's been hiding a lot today , either in his half log or in the moss away from the light . I know he's not overheated because it's only about 80-85 degrees in the tank with the night lighting . Is this normal ? And with baby sullys are there any signs I should look for to see if he's not healthy ? Thanks again !

AesopTortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ky
My little guy hides for long periods of time as well. It seems to be when his belly is full and he has been active. Totally normal from my experience. I did get nervous when I didn't see him for over 24 hours, so I dug in looking. Found him trapped under the plastic liner that he dug a hole through then couldn't find his way back out. So... Sounds normal but be aware.

anthonyludo8

5 Year Member
Thank you ! Yeah he was very active for a couple days that could be why , thanks for the feed back !