some of my dragons....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I had quite a few dragons but I am getting out of breeding but just for now.lol
I sold off most my stock but I am keeping some of my fav's tucked away at some friends houses. I will be back in full time mid next year and will pull some of these beauties back.
Fozzie
Fozzie5-1.jpg

Gossip a true RED dragon. I hate a orange dragon getting called red.
birthday036.jpg

Flossy a amazing Orange female
flossyandenvy011.jpg

Hubba Bubba a hypo trans
hubbabubba079.jpg

Envy a super trans het hypo... the real deal...
dragonsadults064.jpg

Joplin another beautiful girl
joplinfez018.jpg

Heff an amazing hypo that was a breeding I did earlier this year.
hubbaandheff047.jpg

Jitter Bug another beautiful hypo
bugg007.jpg

Sizzle my sweet guy
augusttenth020-1.jpg

Babies fresh out of the egg
hatchlings1.jpg

The proud momma Stevie
stevie-1-1.jpg

My leahterback baby
peterpanandtinkerbell052.jpg

And a whole boat load of more dragons that I did not post...

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Is this Diann???

Fozzie and Stevie are parents to my Nova and Atara!!!! Fozzieis soooo handsome; I've always loved him!!!!

Glad to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thank you for the complements.
Yes, this is DiAnn of Sizzlin Dragons...
I love your kiddos they are looking great!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
It's a small world, isn't it!!!! I started out in the tortoise world but kinda shifted to Beardies! I don't have the patience for tortoises that I thought I might... LOL!

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
cvalda said:
It's a small world, isn't it!!!! I started out in the tortoise world but kinda shifted to Beardies! I don't have the patience for tortoises that I thought I might... LOL!

That is funny. I love dragons and have spent a lot of money on my foundation stock but I am moving and had to make a choice. I have my torts and they will move with me. Its next to impossible to do anything with a house full of dragons. It is completely enjoyable but as soon as I get my commercial space I will be back in business. Just not going to let it consume my home anymore and it does quickly.:D

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
That it does!!!! And they take up so much more time than torts, too! Just my morning feeding/wiping up takes about an hour, and I still have some sweeties that eat three times a day, with babies hatching TODAY, so my work is only going to increase!

Tortoises... you could forget about them for a day and they'd be fine... Dragons... high maintenance! But you gotta love 'em (ALL of 'em!)

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Just wait it will definitely start taking longer. When I had over 100 hatchlings here and all my adults it would take 4 hours for morning clean up. Then I had babies that had to eat at lunch, then the evening clean up and by the time it was lights out I never had a chance to get out of my pajamas.lol
I did it all myself. I do not have anyone else in the house that would touch a dragon besides my 4 year old. So this time around it will be different and I will have hired help.:D

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Good thinking! I can just imagine four hours of work every morning!!! I don't get much help during the week, but on weekends my almost-13 year old daughter loves to help cleaning the cages in the morning - she happily wipes up all the poop just so she can spend time with them (and me)! My teen son would help with the feeding if I needed him to (he's had to do it a couple of times when I've been away), and if I ask him to help catch the stray crickets before bed he does. He'd do a lot more but he has a bedroom full of pets that he cares for daily (including several snakes, frogs, turtles and of course tortoises!)

Hired help sounds like a great idea, though! :p

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Its really fun to have your kids help. I wish my 4 year old was about 14.lol
No he loves it and he loves to watch babies hatch. Its a good thing for kids to enjoy something other than TV and video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.