Some funny pictures of (some of) my kitties - cats VS box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Medium flat rate Priority box.... Gives a whole new meaning to "if it fits is ships" doesn't it? ;)

DSCF8105.jpg

Keep in mind these are not kittens, lol. They weigh 5-7 lbs each. The black one is Kasha, the silver tabby Christopher Allen, and the tortie/tabby is momma's little Honey Bunny Baby Bear (Honey or Bunny usually ;) )

"Oh muy GAWD you guys, GET OFF ME! Uggghhh!"

DSCF8095.jpg

"Finally, I have some room to myself!" *smile*

DSCF8111.jpg

And this is the reason that Honey is a "bunny" and a "baby bear...." Check out her tail, I love it :D ;)

DSCF8109.jpg

Later on, Louis (lou-ee) had to try it out...

DSCF8113.jpg

(The fish tank to the right is my husband's.... No comment :rolleyes: )

This morning I woke up and the box was busted at the seams, lol. No big shocker there!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How funny that they all got in the box at the same time! I love it.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Great Pictures, my 3 cats get along fine with each other, but I can't imagine them ever squeezing into a small box together. Len

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
LOL, thanks guys :) I actually have 7 total house cats. They are indoor only, they do not go outside. Every six months or so Louis (AKA Boo Boo) sneaks out and is gone a day or two. I hate it when he does it. Sammi, my other Pixie Bob (and Honey's father) is allowed out in the summer every so often when we are outside. He lays in the sun and sleeps and doesn't try to take off or do anything silly. Honey has been out on the porch in my arms a few times. And that is the extent of their outdoor adventures.

I have a friend that has 8 cats, and hers fight CONSTANTLY. Mine just don't. They all love each other and most of the time are sleeping all on one big pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.