Some concerns with cherry head hatchling

SMK

Location (City and/or State)
Greater NYC area
@Pearly

Oh, NOW I see! I hadn't realized the redfoots would need this other type of Mazuri!
That's really kind of you , perhaps a small amount, if you like I could buy them from you on PayPal?

SMK

Greater NYC area
The "red label" Mazuri is getting difficult to find.
Except in those bigger bags at livestock TACK AND FEED STORES.
I assume that's where you got yours, @Pearly ?
Yes, she did say she buys it at a feed store. What concerns me is that Mazuri no longer lists this as one of their products on their official website. Did they perhaps stop making it?

SMK

Greater NYC area
At least she is now 70.874 grams ( up from 56 grams after 5 weeks of being with me) so that's less worry.

SMK

Greater NYC area
Actually, to edit, in early September she was:

2 1/2 inches, 56 grams

October 16 she is:

2 3/4 inches, 70.874 grams

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
The "red label" Mazuri is getting difficult to find.
Except in those bigger bags at livestock TACK AND FEED STORES.
I assume that's where you got yours, @Pearly ?

Mine is just an old country family owned farm supplies store. They don’t stock it on shelves ut had other Mazuri types for other animals so I asked if they could get the one I wanted. Sure enough I got it couple days later. There is another farm store that’d much bigger but farther away from me, and those guys had the crocodilian one on shelves

Reactions: SMK

SMK

Greater NYC area
Update:

She is at long last, thankfully, beginning to eat greens which aren't just red or green leaf lettuce: Beet greens, collard greens, mustard greens, limited amounts of kale and spinach. She doesn't like it on a plate; she prefers it thrown in various places on the substrate, so she gets to nibble as she finds it.

SMK

Greater NYC area
@Pearly

Hope you saw my inbox messages to you.
Would you happen to be able to list the ingredients of the Mazuri you so kindly sent me, which she loves? I have searched all over online including the Mazuri site and they do not seem to produce or sell the Mazuri Reptile diets with the redfoot on it as well as crocodile, lizard, etc. any longer.....Guess I'll have to try and find one with the closest ingredients.
:(:(

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
@Pearly

Hope you saw my inbox messages to you.
Would you happen to be able to list the ingredients of the Mazuri you so kindly sent me, which she loves? I have searched all over online including the Mazuri site and they do not seem to produce or sell the Mazuri Reptile diets with the redfoot on it as well as crocodile, lizard, etc. any longer.....Guess I'll have to try and find one with the closest ingredients.
:(:(

I am SOOOOOO VERY SORRY for dropping off the Forum like that! (Family situation) Hope you have found a reliable source of Mazuri for your [emoji217]

Reactions: SMK