SoCal Meeting Roll Call!

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Pizza is the safe bet, I say we do that. However, Vincenzo's isn't exactly in Pasadena...
Michael, do you know of any good pizzerias in the neighborhood we agreed on earlier?
Also, don't forget to account for daylight savings time!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
OK got up early to check where we are to meet. (The skies opened up here hand it really rained hard last night.) Still not sure. Come on people Should have had this down a couple days ago. Ill check back at 10 am. Hope to see something then. If not I will have to back out.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's 7:30am here in Central Cal. and I was hoping your weather down in SoCal cleared up enough for the "meet" to be on. The sun is shining brightly here. I hope you all were able to get together and I'm waiting to read about it and hopefully see some pictures!

Yvonne

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
weather update

November 2, 2008
10:00 AM
68°F
Few Showers
Precip: 30 %
11:00 AM
71°F
Few Showers
12:00 PM
73°F
Few Showers
1:00 PM
73°F
Few Showers
2:00 PM
72°F
Few Showers

so what's the plan?

chelonologist

10 Year Member!
Redlands, California
Skies are partly sunny here - are you guys up for meeting in the park? I think we'll be fine if we do. I vote for meeting in the park.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I vote for the park to.

worst case senerio.. littlefoot stays in my car.

best case senerio..
littlefoot walks around enjoying the outside, the grass, and you all get to meet her.

again for vote is for park. and I'm still bringing pizza.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Okie, Peeps, the park sounds good to me too; I'll be leaving church around 12:30, and then will drop off my son and be on my way {coming from Thousand Oaks, but should be on time} :cool: Also, will have H.W. Private Reserve in tow ~

;) Looking forward to the "luncheon" ~ and to meeting Lil'Foot :p
Purpod

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
its 10:00 here and sprinkling. But suppose to be nicer this after noon. See you all at the park about 1:30pm. I got the salad.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Ok, so we met up at the park. What a wonderful place Micheal picked. Spike, 101s the best, her mom, Micheal, Purpod, Josh and Amy and myself all attended. Oh and Spike (Cory) brought Littlefoot and Micheal brought a Redfoot for Cory. We all had a great time, good food and took pics which I am certain will be posted later. We spent about 3+ hours getting to know one another and taking pics and watching Littlefoot (and Sara (if he names her that)). Cory got the chance to talk to a Webblo(sp?) Cub Scout troop about Littlefoot and Sara. As well as the staff at the Info center.

A

Amy

I had a lot of fun meeting ya'll. We really lucked out with the weather. It was also great getting to know Littlefoot and Sara! I loved how everyone that walked by was instantly facinated when they saw Littlefoot and Cory even gave an impromptu lesson to the cub scouts! Thanks to everyone for arranging the picnic. Nothing better than spending an afternoon outdoors!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Great news! I was worried the weather would be bad. I'm looking forward to more stories and (of course!!!) lots of pictures!

Yvonne

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I too had a great time. Thanks to everyone who made the trip out. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Our next get together can be the Pomona show in January at the TFO booth!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Yeah, what a great time this purpod peep had getting to meet everyone :D ~ and to get to sneak a peak at Robyn's purpod Camaro! Woo~Hoo! ;)

:cool: LittleFoot was waay too much fun to snap & I would agree; no better way to spend the afternoon than to meet some like-minded tortie lovin' peeps!

Will post some pics in a bit ~
Blessings to all!! :p
Purpod

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Greetings Fellow Tortie Lovers!
:cool:
Oh yes, Robyn had a great idea, and so if any of ya who attended the meeting would care for some of the images I snapped, I can make ya a disk and send it out in snail mail, should you send me your snail mail addy ~

What a fun time I had! :p
Blessings,
Purpod

Status
Not open for further replies.