Soaking pool for outdoor enclosure

woodensa

Location (City and/or State)
Miami, FL
Hi everyone, I apologize if this topic has been covered already but I couldn't find a thread on it. I am constructing an outdoor enclosure for my 3yo red foot and would like to have water for him to soak in. My thought was to maybe do an in ground shallow fountain and somehow hookup some time of filtration feature to assist in keeping clean freshwater. Has anyone done anything like this? Or does anyone have any comments on this idea? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Tom

Ddflinn

Location (City and/or State)
SPRING VALLEY CA
Hi everyone, I apologize if this topic has been covered already but I couldn't find a thread on it. I am constructing an outdoor enclosure for my 3yo red foot and would like to have water for him to soak in. My thought was to maybe do an in ground shallow fountain and somehow hookup some time of filtration feature to assist in keeping clean freshwater. Has anyone done anything like this? Or does anyone have any comments on this idea? Thanks in advance
I have a large sealed terra-cotta saucer for soaking , but for a fountain option I did a pondless water feature with a uv fountain pump