So far so good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Well, as you all remember, I was getting pretty nervous about leaving our torts out in there enclosure for a week whilst we came back to the uk but, the amazing people who are checking in on them have been keeping me updated and all is good :) can't wait to see the torts next Thursday thou haha miss them already lol by the way, it's soooo cold here in Britain!!! Lol

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I agree... the weather is atrocious at the moment and it's due to be really bad tonight. A lot of wind from the North east which will be cold and they reckon it will bring trees down as they are in leaf now :( My husband's just back from 2 weeks in India, working, and is huddled in jumpers wanting to turn the heating up! :D

Glad all's going well back home. They'll be glad to see you too, no doubt! :0

yoda3106

5 Year Member
JoesMum said:
I agree... the weather is atrocious at the moment and it's due to be really bad tonight. A lot of wind from the North east which will be cold and they reckon it will bring trees down as they are in leaf now :( My husband's just back from 2 weeks in India, working, and is huddled in jumpers wanting to turn the heating up! :D

Glad all's going well back home. They'll be glad to see you too, no doubt! :0

I hope it ain't bad down this end tonight lol I'm out!! Haha but then south west always gets bad!!! Lol

:) I hope they are!! Ive been working on getting this other tort but I wouldn't be able to get it back :( he's a lovely tort!!

Status
Not open for further replies.