SO CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
THATS HILARIOUS HAHAHAAHHA already has an attitude hahaha I've met a bulldog back when I was 15 yrs old and that one was so mean and bossy! If you move something out of place he will growl at you LOL

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
MORTYtheTORTY said:
THATS HILARIOUS HAHAHAAHHA already has an attitude hahaha I've met a bulldog back when I was 15 yrs old and that one was so mean and bossy! If you move something out of place he will growl at you LOL

haha, yeah bulldogs definitely can be bossy, (and heavy to lift at only 6 months!) Love his little legs, so many rolls of fat!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute:D. But I wonder if there is something wrong with the poor little thing:(. He looks old enough to be able to walk and he seems like he can't get his back legs working right:(Hmmm

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
wellington said:
Very cute:D. But I wonder if there is something wrong with the poor little thing:(. He looks old enough to be able to walk and he seems like he can't get his back legs working right:(Hmmm

No, some bulldog pups take 2 months to start walking. There is a condition (this dog doesn't have it though) called swimming puppy syndrome :(

Status
Not open for further replies.