Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
M-m-m-m-m! You have your hands full!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hey look! LOTS o' fuzzy bunny snake food!!!

Kidding, of course! Lol! Your rabbits are quite cute... Oh, and I love your dog and hedgehogs. So cute! *Must... Resist... The pull... Of hedgies!!*

Thanks for sharing!!

J

jazzywoo

Floof said:
Hey look! LOTS o' fuzzy bunny snake food!!!

Kidding, of course! Lol! Your rabbits are quite cute... Oh, and I love your dog and hedgehogs. So cute! *Must... Resist... The pull... Of hedgies!!*

Thanks for sharing!!
lol the hedgies are fab every house should have one :D ill be mating daisy up very soon so i will be sharing the baby pics with you when they are born ;)
our dog is crazy rofl but we love her to bits and she certainly lives up to her name mischief :cool:

kimber_lee_314 said:
How many bunnies do you have? I have five! :)
we have over 30 rabbits :D my son shows minilops my daughter has nethierland dwarfs i have the continental giants but we do have random brreds as pets too :rolleyes:

terryo said:
They are all beautiful, but....what kind of rabbit is rieanna?? She is my favorite.

she is a chinchilla netherland dwarf we got her in january she came from scotland to replace max who had died i tried to replace him with out jazzy noticing but she noticed lol nothing gets past my daughter :rolleyes:

J

jazzywoo

kimber_lee_314 said:
How many bunnies do you have? I have five! :)

we have over 30 rabbit 4 more new arrivals today 1 mini rex and a mini rex cross both to be named puddle a english cross and a very sext german lop called oscor :D
on a sad note obi-wan kenobi died this morning at the grand age of 7 he was a very old boy as contis only live 4 years :rolleyes:

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear about Obi but sounds like he had a good life. All your animals are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I have had rabbits over the years. My one lived to like 11 or 12. Don't your hedgies smell? I had gotten one from the rescue for my son. Fed special diet, cleaned cage every day and we just couldn't take it. The odor seemed to just be overwhelming. I had to give it back to the rescue. Really cool pet but just not for us.

J

jazzywoo

RascalDesertTort said:
oh i want your life so bad! lol
lol it can be so much fun yet we have our sad days when we lose them , cahos in summer fighting to keep them cool this winter has been a killer trying to keep them warm frozen bottles and frozen shed its been a night mare :(
its hard work buti wouldnt change anything
terracolson said:
Where do all your bunnies live? inside, outside... how do you do it?
they are kept in a rabbitry outside
http://www.giantrabbitsuk.zoomshare.com
thats my website you can see the set up and all the zoo there ;)

jlyoncc1 said:
I have had rabbits over the years. My one lived to like 11 or 12. Don't your hedgies smell? I had gotten one from the rescue for my son. Fed special diet, cleaned cage every day and we just couldn't take it. The odor seemed to just be overwhelming. I had to give it back to the rescue. Really cool pet but just not for us.

the hedgies dont smell they are kept on vetbed and have a litter tray i clean out once to twice a week

Status
Not open for further replies.