SnakeBytesTV @ Garden State Tortoise

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
SnakeBytesTV came out to NJ back in December to film their first ever all-turtle/tortoise episode here at Garden State Tortoise.

Take a look at over a dozen of the many different species kept here in this episode and find out details on how to win some beautiful animals. The contest will help to raise awareness for theTurtleRoom.com and the TTPG (Turtle & Tortoise Preservation Group).

Enjoy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Amazing, Chris! I had no idea that you had such a wide variety of turtles and tortoises in your collection. We are very lucky to have you here as a member. I have always appreciated you, but even more so now. Thank you for what you do!

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Thank you Yvonne. Yes the wife and I have a very diverse collection here I've just focused much of my writing on Testudos as they are my all time favorite above all. Thanks so much for the kind words, always happy to help in anyway I can!

FLGirl41

5 Year Member
This is a fantastic episode and it's really interesting/impressive to see your collection. I am also really floored that some chelonian species are so cold-tolerant-- particularly the Gulf Coast box turtle. Pretty awesome!

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
really awesome i watched this on facebook im so jealous of your black breasted leaf turtle seems like such a interesting species i really enjoyed seeing your indoor enclosures as well

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thank you Chris . You are doing a awesome job by your animals! I really enjoyed the video.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Thanks everybody. Glad you enjoyed the episode. Also, just in case anyone had any concerns, the Reptile Report IS going to be vetting people to make sure the animals being given away will go to appropriate homes rather then just sending them off to wherever.