Smart Shopping At PetSmart

Nichubbert

Location (City and/or State)
Hurst, Texas
Hey guys, I wasn’t sure where to post this so I decided general would work.

I was building my first tortoise enclosure for a Russian hatchling. (I just got him and he’s amazing) Anyways I was buying everything and the price was racking up when my girlfriend asked if they price matched. They price match with everyone except eBay. I price matched everything I could find with chewy or amazon and they accepted all of it. I was getting coconut coir for $3 and amazing deals as so.

Not many people know that they price match and I know it would help everyone out to be able to locally get the same things for the same price and no shipping!

~~ Nic

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Also they always have lower prices for everything on their website. They'll give you the website price if you pull it up and show them on your phone. My cascade canister filter was 159.99 at the store but it was 69.99 on their website. Quite the difference.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Also they always have lower prices for everything on their website. They'll give you the website price if you pull it up and show them on your phone. My cascade canister filter was 159.99 at the store but it was 69.99 on their website. Quite the difference.
Yep, I've done buy online, pickup in store to get reptibark for $12/24qts rather than $33 at the in store price

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I got the dual lamps at pet smart for 24.99 because of price matching. They were 38 in the store.:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey guys, I wasn’t sure where to post this so I decided general would work.

I was building my first tortoise enclosure for a Russian hatchling. (I just got him and he’s amazing) Anyways I was buying everything and the price was racking up when my girlfriend asked if they price matched. They price match with everyone except eBay. I price matched everything I could find with chewy or amazon and they accepted all of it. I was getting coconut coir for $3 and amazing deals as so.

Not many people know that they price match and I know it would help everyone out to be able to locally get the same things for the same price and no shipping!

~~ Nic
What a great suggestion. Thank you!

Welcome to the Forum!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Get out of the pet store. They have nothing you need. You can find everything you need much cheaper, and in most cases better for tortoises, in other places like the hardware store or Walmart. And when shopping for tortoise supplies at Home Depot or Lowes, you won't get terrible tortoise advice from the high school kid that started working there last week.