Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
This mature, young male Redfoot is in my care.
I want to find him either a nice home with a lot of single ladies, or a home where he will be kept as a lone tortoise.
The new keeper must be located in south Florida, or be willing to drive here and must be able to provide photos of your outdoors enclosure.
This tortoise has been trusted to me to find a fantastic forever home. So he won't go to just anyone.
He is beautiful. Smooth, friendly and has proven to be 100% healthy.
Possible trade for female.
(I only keep females)
I may also possibly assist you in building your own enclosure. But it must be large (at least 10' square) and outdoors.
PM me

Attachments

• 20200804_152611.jpg
    20200804_152611.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20200804_152820.jpg
    20200804_152820.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46

Daniel molina

Location (City and/or State)
Tx
This mature, young male Redfoot is in my care.
I want to find him either a nice home with a lot of single ladies, or a home where he will be kept as a lone tortoise.
The new keeper must be located in south Florida, or be willing to drive here and must be able to provide photos of your outdoors enclosure.
This tortoise has been trusted to me to find a fantastic forever home. So he won't go to just anyone.
He is beautiful. Smooth, friendly and has proven to be 100% healthy.
Possible trade for female.
(I only keep females)
I may also possibly assist you in building your own enclosure. But it must be large (at least 10' square) and outdoors.
PM me
Is he still available please text me at 12144622988 and do can you ship him to Dallas, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.