Size DOES matter photo contest winner!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I am sorry, I seemed to have forgotten to post the winner of this contest. Thanks to the member who brought this to my attention.

The winner was:
https__sphotos-axxfbcdnnet_hphotos-ash3_s720x720_1237155_10151594021756123_1797833712_n_zpsd148a03b.jpg

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
So perfect for Oct.

Congrats!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, Jacqui...I know you don't have much to do, what with walking the dogs in the snow, putting a plastic tarp over the leak in the roof, chasing the cats out of the redfooted's pen, cooking up a batch of bean soup, going to the dentist, moderating the Forum, etc. etc. But how about the name of the person who submitted the photo, and maybe the tort's name??????

Huh? wouldja, huh? huh?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's all you are doing to day . Man I wish I could have an uneventful day like that . If I did I would definitely take a nap. HaHaHa !!

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Re: RE: Size DOES matter photo contest winner!!

Yvonne G said:
Well, Jacqui...I know you don't have much to do, what with walking the dogs in the snow, putting a plastic tarp over the leak in the roof, chasing the cats out of the redfooted's pen, cooking up a batch of bean soup, going to the dentist, moderating the Forum, etc. etc. But how about the name of the person who submitted the photo, and maybe the tort's name??????

Huh? wouldja, huh? huh?

Lol..

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Fantastic photo! Sure wish I knew who the member is and the name of their tortoise!!!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Shelly the tort, or Shelly turtle tort?? From AZ
That is her 10 yr old leopard Malcolm

Cowboy_Ken said:
Fantastic photo! Sure wish I knew who the member is and the name of their tortoise!!!

Wait....is that sarcasm? Lol.....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Team Gomberg said:

Thank you! If you guys only knew what a pain it can be to go through all those entry emails... :rolleyes:

I do need to start making a list of entries and how did them like I did for the calendar.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Team Gomberg said:
Jacqui, should you need help with making those lists for the contest, I'll help you.

My computer isn't slow ;) :p

NOOOOOOO an active mind is an active mind, or something like that. I think Dr. Sheldon Cooper said that.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jacqui said:
Team Gomberg said:

Thank you! If you guys only knew what a pain it can be to go through all those entry emails... :rolleyes:

I do need to start making a list of entries and how did them like I did for the calendar.

That's the point I was trying to make when we talked about this subject on the Mod forum. We need to have the members submit their photos, and in the subject line include their username. So when you get the email, before you even open it, it says, "Yvonne G's 2010 calendar photo submission" or "Cowboy Ken's November mushy face submission"

The email program that receives these entries includes ALL the photos every sent in since the very beginning. So, having the username plus the contest they're entering, would be a very big help.

ShellyTurtlesCats

5 Year Member
Mesa
This is my Malcolm!!!

I thought sorry sure I entered all of my information via email. I had to send this twice, too. Actually, I sent it three times!

The first time, the photo failed to upload. The second time, I sent from my cell phone and felt the image might be too small so I sent again from my computer! So, three times and each time had all of my info (just looked at my sent mail to be sure).

erica anne

5 Year Member
Very clever picture lol. I love the face on that pumpkin, and the culprit hiding behind it!