Single mingle thread

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
Many years ago when I first joined the Forum, Stells and Egyptian Dan got together. Last I heard they were engaged, but he's in the U.S. and she's in the UK, so I don't know if they ever got married.

If there are any able-bodied older gentlemen out there who may be interested in building tortoise pens, repairing tortoise pens, hauling off dead branches, raking leaves, cleaning out waterers, trimming trees and bushes, etc. and etc. then meet me tonight at Starbucks at 8p.
Two questions
1. What would you consider “older”
2. Does the offer still stand ;)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Awe hell, !. She's totally making a joke. But her ad would read,
old lady looking for lonely kinda dumb old man who can use tools and take orders. There will be no benefits. He will, build tortoise pens, repair tortoise pens, haul off dead branches, rake leaves, clean out waterers, trimming trees and bushes, in return he will follow orders on any number of tasks not excluding raking and picking up massive amounts of poop. etc...

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Awe hell, !. She's totally making a joke. But her ad would read,
old lady looking for lonely kinda dumb old man who can use tools and take orders. There will be no benefits. He will, build tortoise pens, repair tortoise pens, haul off dead branches, rake leaves, clean out waterers, trimming trees and bushes, in return he will follow orders on any number of tasks not excluding raking and picking up massive amounts of poop. etc...
My ideal man!