Single mingle thread

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Frankly, YOU are funny, and YOU are brutally honest. I feel that you don't post often enuf and show off your funny side.
Yes, you offer great bottom line kind of advice, but how about playing with us at times???
Life gets in the way sometimes and that's when there isn't enough time in the day. I'm slowly getting back in.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
If there’s someone for everyone then I’m really BAD at finding them. I never found anyone that I would wanna bother hanging out with more than as a friend. My perfect match would have to like horses, dogs, tortoises, snakes, insects, fishing, shooting, make less money than I do, be really good at cleaning because I hate it, like to cook because I don’t bother cooking, like pickup trucks, like my friends, like to guzzle coffee, hate smoking and be a very early morning person. They would want to travel to fascinating endocrinology meetings and sit for hours listening to lectures for annual vacations. They’d have to like my family more than I do most of the time. Most importantly they’d have to put up with me. Trust me, they aren’t out there. After reading this, I’m not sure if I’d date me either. It is very entertaining though to read this thread.
Oh that's me...I suppose this is not politically correct, but you like women? Can't we just be friends? I want a friend I can trust not to hurt me. A friend to come over and look at my flowers, a friend to go to car shows with, a friend to watch stab'em up movies with, go to reptile shows with, someone to laugh at/with. I simply want a friend to hang out with, be they male or female. They need to enjoygoing very fast in my 30 yr old car...hahahahahaha, They need patience, understanding, helpfulness, and I don't know what else, great weed, an awesome car. Is that too much to ask?
So now you see why I live alone. I'm sayin my sister too (except the weed). I spent years with her daily, then I moved to Oregon. I have had to drive 1600 miles round trip to see her and she just never gave a ****. But she did always pay my gas. She put me on that $20 couch. She allowed her 15 or so cats to walk dirty foot prints all over my Camaro (Oh hell no). She bought me a sleazyburger, oh yes. Don't believe most of this comment, as I enjoy stirring the pot. I'm just kidding around, and I should never tease my sister like this. lol?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
W
That’s ok! I love Dinosaurs ?

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! #JenC...I just saw your avatar. You can be rushed thru the line to the front. You look decidedly strange and weird, no insult meant, unless you thought it was funny...lol
I'm not sure how I feel about mustaches, but I'm sure I could get used to it.
Whoz said anything abt 'stashes??? Personally I freakin love men with long hair and face hair

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
W

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! #JenC...I just saw your avatar. You can be rushed thru the line to the front. You look decidedly strange and weird, no insult meant, unless you thought it was funny...lol

Whoz said anything abt 'stashes??? Personally I freakin love men with long hair and face hair
Take a closer look at @JenC, Maggie

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Speaking of crazies.. oh hi Pistachio :)
Don’t get me started. My life right now is reason enough for my crazy. From the desert back to the green and over 1300 Miles in two days in a car during the pandemic. Yay me! I need a stiff drink, a club, and a cpl other stuff things we won’t mention. ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Don’t get me started. My life right now is reason enough for my crazy. From the desert back to the green and over 1300 Miles in two days in a car during the pandemic. Yay me! I need a stiff drink, a club, and a cpl other stuff things we won’t mention. ?
Sh*t just got real!