Single mingle thread

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey guys and gals! Im one to push the limits so any singles or “ones just some innocent flirt” come on in! I kno this is not a dating sire but hey we all love torts and have something in common haha this is gonna prob get some negative replies im sure but i have thick skin

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm married. And happily so. But I did inquire in the past if anyone had ever made a match here on this forum and the answer was "no".
It does seem like a decent way to start up a relationship. Friends HAVE been made here...
Who's first to fall in love?
Are you volunteering?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Many years ago when I first joined the Forum, Stells and Egyptian Dan got together. Last I heard they were engaged, but he's in the U.S. and she's in the UK, so I don't know if they ever got married.

If there are any able-bodied older gentlemen out there who may be interested in building tortoise pens, repairing tortoise pens, hauling off dead branches, raking leaves, cleaning out waterers, trimming trees and bushes, etc. and etc. then meet me tonight at Starbucks at 8p.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Many years ago when I first joined the Forum, Stells and Egyptian Dan got together. Last I heard they were engaged, but he's in the U.S. and she's in the UK, so I don't know if they ever got married.

If there are any able-bodied older gentlemen out there who may be interested in building tortoise pens, repairing tortoise pens, hauling off dead branches, raking leaves, cleaning out waterers, trimming trees and bushes, etc. and etc. then meet me tonight at Starbucks at 8p.
Trying to get some honey-do's done? ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma

Make it dunkins and we got a deal :cool:

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I dont know you sound pretty cool!
Actually, I AM pretty cool. But what kind of man wants a 75 yr old lady? None. BUT I am satisfied with this part of my life, and while I would freakin love a male friend who also loves NASCAR and big tortoises, I am neither looking for a mate nor do I think it would be fair to any male around me. AND, one of the meds the doc prescribed is for "making sure you don't bite someone's head off" lol this doc 'gets' me, lol

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Seriously
Flirting does happen here...
Members do occasionally meet up face to face...
We make real friendships here...
I don't know why this is not a real "thing".
If I were single, I'd be actively pursuing a few members as we speak....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Actually, I AM pretty cool. But what kind of man wants a 75 yr old lady? None. BUT I am satisfied with this part of my life, and while I would freakin love a male friend who also loves NASCAR and big tortoises, I am neither looking for a mate nor do I think it would be fair to any male around me. AND, one of the meds the doc prescribed is for "making sure you don't bite someone's head off" lol this doc 'gets' me, lol
There is someone for everyone.
Actually several someones.
You just have to find each other.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
There is someone for everyone.
Actually several someones.
You just have to find each other.
Sorry, but I really don't believe that. I doubt that my sister would agree with that either. If there were someone for me, being as I really isolate, God would send him to knock on my door.