Simply MAXI and ALDO

Alaskamike

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
I certainly have plans for next summer building a pond for my Aldabra. Also an expansion of her surround. Looking to make one with a recirculating pump so water stays moving. Might keep it a bit cleaner longer. Thinking of a cement pond with a waterfall.

We'll see. :)
In hot weather - it would really help.
Like what you've done !

Soefianto

Surabaya, East Java - INDONESIA
I certainly have plans for next summer building a pond for my Aldabra. Also an expansion of her surround. Looking to make one with a recirculating pump so water stays moving. Might keep it a bit cleaner longer. Thinking of a cement pond with a waterfall.

We'll see. :)
In hot weather - it would really help.
Like what you've done !
This water only lasted few hours, maybe three then it is dry out because of the leak, so I refill them twice a day.
maybe better this way, so we can make sure the water is always fresh :D

Sesel

Seychelles
I usually have two types of vines: this one and the other I don’t know the name just look similar and grows wildly on empty lands

I see. Must be the other one. The one in your photo looks very similar to a vine here we call 'bonbon plim'. Translated it literally means 'hairy sweet'. I was just curious what the proper name was :) Thanks~

20180129_184134.jpg

20180129_184145.jpg

Soefianto

Surabaya, East Java - INDONESIA
I see. Must be the other one. The one in your photo looks very similar to a vine here we call 'bonbon plim'. Translated it literally means 'hairy sweet'. I was just curious what the proper name was :) Thanks~

View attachment 230930

View attachment 230931
Yes, this one is the "ciplukan" our local nickname, but a little bit hairier.