Simply MAXI and ALDO

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just hope one day their bumps will be much smoother..
I don't know your weather there. Are you giving them a higher humdiity? Without it, their pyramiding (bumps) won't improve, but will get worse. If you don't already have natural high humdiity, you can make them a humid hide/shed to keep them in during the night hours or when ever they want to go into it. I think it is still debatable , but it seems Aldabras are one species that do well with or without companions. Time will tell

Soefianto

Location (City and/or State)
Surabaya, East Java - INDONESIA
I don't know your weather there. Are you giving them a higher humdiity? Without it, their pyramiding (bumps) won't improve, but will get worse. If you don't already have natural high humdiity, you can make them a humid hide/shed to keep them in during the night hours or when ever they want to go into it. I think it is still debatable , but it seems Aldabras are one species that do well with or without companions. Time will tell
The weather is tropical, we have sunshine about 10-12 hours everyday, but dry and rains for 6 month each, we are at the equator. Temperature mostly between 26-32 Celcius most of the time. Humidity around 65% and much higher during raining season. Yes it seems they have a bonding. I don't know, time hopefully will tell, as you say.:)