Simon

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
One of the traits of Maine Coons is they follow you from room to room. My Maine Coon mix is always under my feet. If I stand still he lays down 6" from my heels. I can't count how many times I've stepped on his tail.

Does Simon follow like that? And crowd your feet?

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Simon is simply amazing. He weighs 34 lbs, is 2.5 feet long, and he a perfect tuxedo. He was stretching big so I grabbed the camera
View attachment 311861
Guess I should have picked up my dirty socks. I am glad it wasn't my underwear. lol
A fine example of the elusive tuxedo tummy trap... ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
One of the traits of Maine Coons is they follow you from room to room. My Maine Coon mix is always under my feet. If I stand still he lays down 6" from my heels. I can't count how many times I've stepped on his tail.

Does Simon follow like that? And crowd your feet?
He drives me insane. And I'm so stupid somehow I don't ever look for a giant black blob laying right smack behind me. I figu

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
He drives me insane. And I'm so stupid somehow I don't ever look for a giant black blob laying right smack behind me. He and Smokey are amazing cats. I adopted them as senior cats. I would really like to meet Smokey's first keeper, she taught him some stuff that I have never experienced in my previous cats. Hey Y, recognize that doll? Simon loves it, so I hadda put it on a high shelf. (it's my sister's mothers 100 year old doll.)
100_5560.JPG
and this is my Smokey
100_5230.JPG
I love cats. I have always lived with 1 or more cats.

J

JenMorri88

He has such a cute tummy! Very cute coloring, and in general the cat is very cute! I give him a huge like!) I want a black cat too) but the fact that there is something else licking, all the same, everyone looks at the cat anyway