Silly Lizard!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Thistle has learned a new trick! She climbs up my hair at the back of my neck to her new vantage point. She came up with this idea all by herself...fortunately she only stays there for a couple minutes.

I can say that it feels really creepy when she's moving around up there...20200831_161221.jpg

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
She's looking right at the camera. That's one of the neatest things about this species. When you look at them, there is somebody looking back at you.
That is so true! I've caught her looking at me, studying me, when she thought I wasn't paying attention. Not just an idle glance...she really examined me! ??

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thistle has learned a new trick! She climbs up my hair at the back of my neck to her new vantage point. She came up with this idea all by herself...fortunately she only stays there for a couple minutes.

I can say that it feels really creepy when she's moving around up there...View attachment 304975
I tried this with my friends Sulcata and now I need to see a chiropractor.

Ubercat

Sheffield

I can say that it feels really creepy when she's moving around up there...View attachment 304975
What is she? Before I scrolled down I was imagining a tortoise ?