Sick woman

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
She should be in a cell until we can deport her, and perp-walked onto the plane in cuffs.

Jamie

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I just can’t understand what goes through peoples heads before they do stuff like this. Very odd.
I don't think she did either. I read a few stories about this and it seemed like she wasn't all there mentally.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
The report said that apparently, the eggs were not damaged. If that is true, then I wish all protected species had that kind of protection!
The woman looks deranged. Or just plain obnoxious.

Tortoise MasterMan

Utah
Why on earth would you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think they should stomp on her throat!
Yes I have absolutely no use for animal abusers. They are a waste of space and air!