Should we create a tortoise forum, reddit?

Vibes

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
r/tortoiseforum would be fantastic! i dont have enough karma, but can a fellow redditor create a community. Thanks!

quasimodo

Chapel Hill, NC
I was on reddit yesterday and there is a tortoise subreddit! it's pretty small and there is some miss information there. I did my best to provide help to a few people but I am a noob myself.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
Reddit is very popular as social media; I’m in the middle, age wise, and go there often to check on what students at my school are talking about. :) I check it for myself as well, when there is a topic I’m interested in but don’t know much about. “What is this Bug” is a subreddit I enjoy.

@Vibes, I wouldn’t think it would be easy to break down into the subcategories we have here but I’m not very experienced. Is that something we can do on Reddit? Otherwise there is a lot to navigate.

tpence1991

Coppell, TX
I try to share this forum with people on reddit.com/r/tortoise.

I think this forum could work on reddit, but, in my opinion, forums on reddit tend to get exponentially worse the more popularity they gain.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
I try to share this forum with people on reddit.com/r/tortoise.

I think this forum could work on reddit, but, in my opinion, forums on reddit tend to get exponentially worse the more popularity they gain.

Very true. I’d hate to test rule #34 there.