Short creepy story

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

I created a short story....

Here we go:

"Huh". I said to Kea. "This is a really strange to stay in. Are you sure we should stay here overnight?" I asked. "Of course!" Said Kea, "what's not to explore?" We were getting pretty hungry so I took a look at the menu at the hotel restaurant. "I will order." Kea said. 30 minutes later she returned. "This is fried horse intestines, and this is a sheep brain." "Oh, then what's that, human flesh?" I joked. "No, that's dog meat. Human flesh is pink, and very chewy. It tastes best raw."

What do you think?

Please reply below.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I created a short story....

Here we go:

"Huh". I said to Kea. "This is a really strange to stay in. Are you sure we should stay here overnight?" I asked. "Of course!" Said Kea, "what's not to explore?" We were getting pretty hungry so I took a look at the menu at the hotel restaurant. "I will order." Kea said. 30 minutes later she returned. "This is fried horse intestines, and this is a sheep brain." "Oh, then what's that, human flesh?" I joked. "No, that's dog meat. Human flesh is pink, and very chewy. It tastes best raw."

What do you think?

Please reply below.
immature and gross

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

immature and gross

Yeah. Got the idea from someone in 10th grade in my school. Yup 100% gross + 100% immature. I got the idea from someone in 10th grade (umm... their story won the creepiest prize.) It was supposed to be Falloween but Idk really about real creepy stuff. Yes it's Immature because i'm a freaking child. And gross! I've seen and heard much more graphic things in my life so i'm very used gross, and graphic stuff. Yeah. My life is pretty messed up and full of tragedies (I have so many problems, lol).

Probably this is why I have really crazy thoughts.

(It's not because of family, because I have amazing parents and siblings.)

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Yeah. Got the idea from someone in 10th grade in my school. Yup 100% gross + 100% immature. I got the idea from someone in 10th grade (umm... their story won the creepiest prize.) It was supposed to be Falloween but Idk really about real creepy stuff. Yes it's Immature because i'm a freaking child. And gross! I've seen and heard much more graphic things in my life so i'm very used gross, and graphic stuff. Yeah. My life is pretty messed up and full of tragedies (I have so many problems, lol).

Probably this is why I have really crazy thoughts.

(It's not because of family, because I have amazing parents and siblings.)
This isn't just a tortoise forum.
It's also a place for strange stories and I've posted a lot of them!