Shocking Charlotte NC Craigslist!!!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
I'm not a moderator, but enough already. Please, take this up in a private message or take it to a debatable thread. If you have a personal bone to pick with someone, take it up with them privately. This threads purpose is to inform and help and no one can speed that process up when we've already done what we can. All we can do is wait. Seriously, this is becoming out of control and it's causing nothing but unnecessary tension.
Oh. I'm sorry. How could I have thought a forum was a place to discuss things?

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have to agree with Jhwells46, the current discussion has gotten a little off track from the original intent. Perhaps, another thread could be started in one of the sub-forums better suited for the topic.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think this has gone as far as it should. All postings should now be about the original thread. Don't make me have too close my first thread:p:D
So, let's agree to disagree, it takes all kinds to make the world go around. I really want this thread to stay open so we can get any updates on the rehoming of these animals.
Thanks.

Jhwells46

I think this has gone as far as it should. All postings should now be about the original thread. Don't make me have too close my first thread:p:D
So, let's agree to disagree, it takes all kinds to make the world go around. I really want this thread to stay open so we can get any updates on the rehoming of these animals.
Thanks.

Thank you @wellington. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted. Hopefully I will get a response and take the lot home with me. Hope everyone has a good evening. :)

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Thanks.

The point of this whole thread was to find a better home for the animals.
@wellington, you went off topic.
Maybe the whole thing should be removed.
I'm sorry I posted it and will participate way less.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Wow, I missed a lot on this thread. From what I could see, it wasn't wellington that went off topic?? But whatever. Please let us know if you are able to rescue these animals.

Oh, and the only reason I had mentioned not releasing the turtles is due to box turtles being territorial, and looking to get back to where they came from. Even if they were taken from the wild, I thought you couldn't release them back into the wild unless you know exactly where they were taken from??

Jhwells46

I work with a local rescue group and have rescued and rehabilitated box turtles for years. I will do what is best for them. You can't always put them back where they came from, due to a number of factors. Charlotte area is booming with development and undoubtedly they would be subjected to habitat loss and potential death if returned to that area. How about we just wait and see if these people ever contact me?