Shocked but shouldn't have been

EllyMae

Location (City and/or State)
Shellman, GA
Hey tortoisenana, we have researched tortoise farts here on TFO, and the powers that be, even with our extensive experience; have discovered tortoises don't fart. So unless you have a photo, tort farts do not exist

Then where do the rear bubbles come from in the bath? It's not the urates. When those come out its a WHOOSH, but no bubbles.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
Then where do the rear bubbles come from in the bath? It's not the urates. When those come out its a WHOOSH, but no bubbles.
Large bubbles come from the rear of my 40 ib sulcata every time she submerges herself. I thought it was air trapped under/parts of her shell....

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Large bubbles come from the rear of my 40 ib sulcata every time she submerges herself. I thought it was air trapped under/parts of her shell....
I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a picture of your tort with your foot along side her as Mary Knobbins used to be 35 lbs. The scale I use is about 40 miles away, and because of my back, there's no way I could take her in my car, because it's so low. I couldn't get in or out...?????

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a picture of your tort with your foot along side her as Mary Knobbins used to be 35 lbs. The scale I use is about 40 miles away, and because of my back, there's no way I could take her in my car, because it's so low. I couldn't get in or out...?????
0C8F685A-49A8-4371-9446-0CB435F7D3BF.jpegA1CA1D6D-4323-4B2C-9EEE-21677E86BC22.jpegC2AAAA1E-78FC-460A-B744-16AC6E3FC47D.jpeg7617657C-9206-4620-A8C9-94A05C7E85E0.jpegSize references photos ?

tortlvr

Today is my birthday!
San Diego Ca
Hey tortoisenana, we have researched tortoise farts here on TFO, and the powers that be, even with our extensive experience; have discovered tortoises don't fart. So unless you have a photo, tort farts do not exist
My juveniles make bubbles while soaking. That's farting in my book.