Ship Your Reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Upstate NY
Anyone know why SYR has been unable to "Ship Your Reptiles" for several weeks?

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
I just called them. They are having software issues not interfacing with UPS software properly.

They are trying to get it resolved but have to wait for UPS to work with them. Holiday season has them on the bottom of the list to get the help.

If you have an account they will send out an email to you when they get some answers as to when they expect to get it resolved.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I don't want to link another forum, but I thought they lost their waiver to ship,along with another shipping service.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Finally some information!

To our valued customers,
We have great news! After building our service and shipping more than 50,000 packages with UPS, we are now finalizing a stronger partnership with FedEx -- specifically as a third-party reptile shipper.
ShipYourReptiles.com
ShipYourReptiles.com is now an official FedEx-certified live reptile shipper. We are in the final stages of re-activating our reptile shipping service.
ShipYourReptiles.com customers can ship live reptiles, including snakes, to businesses or residences.
Because we are FedEx live certified, you don't have to be.
Thanks to our customer support team, you'll continue to get the same level of customer service as a million-dollar shipper.
With FedEx Priority Overnight service, you'll enjoy guaranteed 10:30 a.m. arrival to most addresses.
You'll get a great rate

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
To many problems with UPS..should have seen this coming.It's easy enough to get cert. to ship with Fed-ex yaself..why bother with a 3rd party?

hahaha..just got the e-mail while typing

Status
Not open for further replies.