Shelled warriors

Ben02

Location (City and/or State)
Brighton, Southcoast, UK
i tried to order some Nutrazu from the shelled warriors shop to no avail. My order was refunded without a reason why. I emailed 2 weeks ago and still have no reply. It stated on the website that the shop would be closed for a week in early June..... I ordered near the end of June so I don’t know whats going on. The hunt for nutrazu continues!

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
i tried to order some Nutrazu from the shelled warriors shop to no avail. My order was refunded without a reason why. I emailed 2 weeks ago and still have no reply. It stated on the website that the shop would be closed for a week in early June..... I ordered near the end of June so I don’t know whats going on. The hunt for nutrazu continues!

Have you tried Mazuri from eBay sellers?

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I can’t seem to find the authentic stuff on eBay.

Ah, you want the US Mazuri. The Exotic Leaf Eater Mazuri is specifically for tortoises - have you tried that? Shelled Warriors also sell it. I’ve tried this and Nutrazu - not much difference between the two.

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Suffolk, United Kingdom

I’ve had some issues with them with Nutrazu, when I ordered it was shown in stock but they contacted me to tell me they were sold out. I ended up swapping it for something different.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
I’ve had some issues with them with Nutrazu, when I ordered it was shown in stock but they contacted me to tell me they were sold out. I ended up swapping it for something different.
They still have them as “in stock” on their website. The fact that they didn’t tell me why they refunded was a bit odd.