Sheldon update.

ogmoses

10 Year Member!
Sheldon is getting very big very fast. The picture doesn't quite capture just how perfect his shell is or his size that is an 18 inch water dish next to him and my beautiful eight-month-old daughter BellaImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1429580160.074786.jpg hope you guys enjoy the picture I will have some close-up pictures of him very soon we are so blessed that my daughter can grow up with these amazing creatures! Also thanks to aldabraman for producing such perfect specimens!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice really nice. Your lucky to have gotten one of Gregs that's for sure. I know the shell has got to be smooth being from him, cuz if not, it's your fault :p:D
How old is s/he?

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
What's his length and weight? More pictures would be nice too. btw, are you also in Florida?

ben awes

5 Year Member
Sheldon is getting very big very fast. The picture doesn't quite capture just how perfect his shell is or his size that is an 18 inch water dish next to him and my beautiful eight-month-old daughter BellaView attachment 126778 hope you guys enjoy the picture I will have some close-up pictures of him very soon we are so blessed that my daughter can grow up with these amazing creatures! Also thanks to aldabraman for producing such perfect specimens!!
really nice looking tort! good work. Looking forward to new more photos and size / weight. Thanks for posting