SHEESH, I have not been on here for loooong time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I hope you and all your torty babies are well and flourishing !
I miss this forum so much! I promise, I will pop in alot more.

Life has just been so crazy. Work is busier than ever, and with my promotion, its more hectic than I could imagine. Nick has also been working so hard. In between it all, Im planning our wedding, which, as you can imagine, is NOT an easy task!

My beautiful Tallula baby is doing better than ever - I have to confess though, she's not living with us at the moment. With the season now, our apartment gets no sun, from all the tall buildings, it gets blocked out. So, she's camping out at our friends 23rd floor apartment, where she gets treated like a queen of note, and she gets the most beautiful, uninterrupted sunlight. I feel like a really bad mom for doing this, and I miss her so so badly, but we made the decision for her well being. We will move in August, and of course take her with us to our new place. We will get a new place where we know she'll be able to get the best sunlight possible. The stuff we ordered in August last year from Reptile depot has still never arrived, and I've given up with them. Robyn was an angel for helping us out with calling the, and I carried on harassing them and threatening them - but to no avail. I spent a fortune on phone bills,and just cannot be bothered anymore. We'll sort that out at some point, when we can figure out where to get stuff from. May just order from the UK to be delivered to Nicks brother!

But anyway, Im sorry for neglecting you all, I still love TFO, and all of you :)
Tell me your news :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was wondering what happened to you. So glad to see you back. I know that sometimes "life" comes between us and our hobby (TFO). But try to not be such a stranger.

M

Maggie Cummings

You can always have someone here in the states order the stuff you want and send it to you...

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
So, of course it's great to have you back, but don't you think you could have attached some photos of Queen Tallula in her sunny environs? :D

And don't you have an adorable Pug puppy running around somewhere? ;)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks for the lovely welcome !! :) Ive missed all my forum friends !

I promise to post pics of beautiful Tallula sooooon, I have pics on the camera, we're getting our camera back this wknd from being serviced, so I'll do them then :)
Yes, Yoda is doing great ! I have updated pics of him that my mom took of him now when she was visiting recently. He's 8 months old now, crazy how time flies !!
Lets see if this pic works ! Then I'll post some more :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...223730760_529755760_5696871_3109123_n.jpg[hr]
Ahhh golly, I've gotta post the pics to my photobucket when I can find some time, but hope you can view it there :)

Mags, thats a good idea actually. I just came up with a bright idea - my future sister in law, Nick's brother's wife, collect bugs and reptiles.....I'll just get her to buy some for me and send it over here :) Thanks Mags, that was a great lightbulb moment for me, don't have many of those these days hahaha.

Yvonne, its great to know I've been missed hehehe. I promise not to be a stranger!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yoda looks very healthy. That is the sweetest "please-put-the-camera-down-and-give-me-some-hugs-and-treats" expression I have ever seen! :rolleyes:

Does she bother Tallula when they're home together? :D

Stazz

5 Year Member
Hahahaha and he totally gets what he wants ! That face gets away with murder hahaha. He's so funny that fur kid.
He actually isn't too interested in Tallula, I don't even think he's noticed her house where it was in our place. He was interested when we bathed Tallula, but I've never let him near her

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Welcome baaaack!!

I love pugs!! I've heard that they're such clowns :) (This is embarrassing but when I was little I actually emailed a pug breeder and said "do you think you'll still be breeding pugs in 15 years? I want one when I have my own house some day" ;))

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks a mill Katie and Terry !!!

Katie, pugs are indeed clowns, I laugh at Yoda everyday, but he is also insane...he drives me bonkers some days haha.

Promise pics of Tallula sooooon !

How is everyone else doing, anyone can tell me news?! What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.