5LoMOSc.jpg

Going straight for the strawberries.

1qwXgcF.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160905_174415551.jpg
    IMG_20160905_174415551.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 28

11christy11

This is Herman we got him from a turtle rescue. He's about 15 years old & weights 30 lbs. Someone painted his shell & I don't know how to remove it? Any ideas...

Attachments

• IMG_9651.JPG
    IMG_9651.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 49

Jemneth

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I have always done what I can to avoid pyramiding , but I sometimes feel we make too big a deal of it . If your tort is eating , drinking and defecating and moving about in a healthy way it is likely going to be just a cosmetic issue . As long as you do what you say you have been reading about , it should be corrected .
Thank you speedy! We are 2 and a half weeks into bonding and she has started to eat the red trumpet flowers that grow along the fence next to my apt from my hand. She has become more active since putting in the rediculously priced zoomed powersun. After watching a Kamp Kenan video I started putting soaked sphagnum moss in her human hide as well as a big patch to lay in. She is not very shy unless I surprise her, and I'm learning to grow grass in a window (since she dug up the seeds I put in her pool) XD.

Speedy-1

Location (City and/or State)
St. David Arizona
Thank you speedy! We are 2 and a half weeks into bonding and she has started to eat the red trumpet flowers that grow along the fence next to my apt from my hand. She has become more active since putting in the rediculously priced zoomed powersun. After watching a Kamp Kenan video I started putting soaked sphagnum moss in her human hide as well as a big patch to lay in. She is not very shy unless I surprise her, and I'm learning to grow grass in a window (since she dug up the seeds I put in her pool) XD.
Torts have been known to eat sphagnum moss , so I have never taken a chance on using it . I also don't take a lot of stock in "kamp kenan" videos after watching one and seeing the disparity between what I have learned here and what he is doing !