shameless plug for my cousin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
THANK YOU BOTH FOR CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son and I called on two phones for the whole two hours, too!!! This was a tough competition, and the top three bands are all awesome! I HONESTLY think the Clark Brothers will win, but of course I did my voting for Denver!!! I can only hope it paid off!!! Yes, the wait will be SOOOO hard! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Kelly, so sorry Denver with your Cousin didn't win. But I saw a great couple of shots of him. I even paused it to get a really good look. I am sure the publicity will get them some great calls.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Thanks! We had our family Christmas get together today, and Jared flew in from Tennessee to attend! So I had a chance to talk with him today! I don't know if you saw that he got to drum for The Clark Brothers in last night's show, and they hit it off really well, so there is a possibility that he MIGHT get to play with them again! You know, if they are looking for a drummer when they make their album, they could possibly contact him to join up, and he'd TOTALLY do it, he WANTS to do it! So fingers crossed!!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Well thats great news.
I watched the whole show but didn't notice him playing for the Clark Brothers but I saved it so I will re watch it. I'll keep my fingers crossed too.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh hey, here's a picture from today... this is me and my cousins (and three wives/gf's)...

100_2702.jpg

I'm down bottom in front in the grey t-shirt. Jared is near the top in the black shirt with the red necklace (a gift from my daughter) with the little blond girl on his lap (our little cousin Maddy)!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh and yah I LISTENED to the show but was braiding my son's hair, so I didn't even notice he played with them last night, either! LOL! I only heard about it today from my Granny!

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
Lovely family pics Kelly.:) Bummer they didn't win this time but like you said - it could bring bigger and better things down the road:cool:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Looks like you guys were having a wonderful day. Love the stairway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.