Several Tort's Recently Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

maevamichelle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
My local classifieds today has several tortoises listed much to my shock.
I dont know what their circumstances are but if anyone is looking for a tort in this area, might be able to save 1 or 2 here.

KSL.com Ad Listings Classified > Reptiles SLC, Utah Area

Ksl.com > Classifieds > Reptiles (Pictures / Contact info. are posted on the site)

1. West Valley City, UT 84128 - Jan 24, 2009
Beautiful Male Greek Tortise 8 inches long. I want to find it an excellent home it will need a uva/uva light, calcium powder and preferably live out side all the warm months of the year. I prefer them to go to a home with other tortises. call me or email I want to know your situation to find it the best home thanks. $145.00 cash

2. Beautiful Box Turtle
West Valley City, UT 84128 - Jan 24, 2009
I want to find it an excellent home they will need a uva/uva light, calcium powder and preferably live out side all the warm months of the year. I prefer them to go to a home with other box trutles. call me or email I want to know your situation to find it the best home thanks. $75.00 cash

3. 2 Russian Tortises w Tortise Pen
West Valley, UT 84120 - Jan 24, 2009
have 2 Russian Tortises in a 2 x 3 foot wood tortise box. The larger one needs its beak & nails trimmed. They are very active and eat alot. I want to find them an excellent home they will need a uva/uva light, calcium powder and preferably live out side all the warm months of the year. I prefer them to go to a home with other tortises. call me or email I want to know your situation to find them the best home thanks. $135.00 cash

4. Russian Tortoise - male $100.00
Elk Ridge, UT 84651 - Jan 24, 2009
Morris, our male Russian Tortoise, is in need of a new home. We recently got a house dog and the dog gets more attention than Morris. He needs a good family to love and care for him.
He is easy to care for. He eats lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes. In the summer he like to wander in the grass and eat weeds.
He comes with a large clear plastic tote (which is his home), a bag of pine bark, a ceramic heat lamp and thermometer.
Please call with any questions.

5. Baby Sulcata Tortoise $150.00
herriman, UT 84096 - Jan 24, 2009
this baby is about 7 months old. it is very healthy and active. it comes with all the supplies. heat lamp, open cage that is about 14" by 24" and has a wall of about 4" high. water dish, and extra sand

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
The male greek, looks like a female and an Antakyan greek.

Danny

RTfanatic

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
College Station, TX
There was an article in the paper recently about the number of abandoned pets increasing as the economy slides. Probably a similar thing where people are trying to tighten their budget and pets become the among the first thing to go. Rather see them try to sell and re-home them than having them drive them out to the country and leave them by the side of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.