Selling Greek Tortoise to a GOOD home

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormylove

5 Year Member
Hi all, I live in northeast Ohio, Columbus area. I am willing to drive to give my well deserving Greek Tortoise, Wormy, a better home.

He is a very beautiful, loving and cute tortoise who loves to climb and loves the outdoors.

I am currently in school and working 24/7. I wish I could afford and give wormy the best home possible but unfortunately I just don't have the time which is awful I know but he deserves so much more and it is inhumane of my to give him anything less.

I got him about two years ago as a Valentine's gift for I am obsessed with turtles. He is about 11-12 years old and is in great health.

I am going to take him to a vet appointment to give him a health evaluation.

I built him a table and he has a large tank as well.

My baby is priceless and it pains me to have to come to this but I just want what's best for the little guy.

I prefer someone who already owns one and has the option for outdoor I closures.

I love my wormy and want what's best for him

Why is his name wormy?
When I got him he started discharging worms and was found that he had parasites. I took him back to Pet supplies plus and they offered me another but I quickly declined and insisted on this specific tortoise. They took him to the vet for 2 weeks and got him to feeling better and full health.

Please either email me at [email protected] or communicate on this post.

Please give me your input

Thanks all,
Julia image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.