Selling 1 sulcata hatchling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Thats why doing your homework is so important and sites like this are so beneficial!You have several years before he gets to that point,, but at least you realise the reality!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Maybe if you post a picture of your Sulcata it would help if anyone was interested. Plus how much you're asking for it would also help.

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
Candy said:
Maybe if you post a picture of your Sulcata it would help if anyone was interested. Plus how much you're asking for it would also help.

lol

I'm selling probably a male because of is tail for 80$

for the photo 7 im using a different substrate just saying

Attachments

• Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 48

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
def way to small to sex IMHO, but good luck.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
He's adorable. I wish I had room to take on a second sulcata. They're such beautiful animals. I hope someone can provide a good home for him.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
In all honesty i don't think you will be able to sell him here a lot of us work rescue either formally like maggie or informally like me and IMO, I (at least) see more than enough that need homes, you could also try your local CL's I seee a lot of them in my area for sale (they call them Re-Homing fees) but like I said I wish you the best of luck.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
I could take him but im in the UK!
You would have to let me know shipping cost if you are prepared to do that and tell me the £ not $ of every thing alltogether!!

Are they allowed in UK?

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
Kymiie said:
I could take him but im in the UK!
You would have to let me know shipping cost if you are prepared to do that and tell me the £ not $ of every thing alltogether!!

Are they allowed in UK?

i'm not sure lol

I don't really feel like shipping haha sorry

mkkay 70$ will not go lower no shipping please come and pick up at Los Angeles

mctlong said:
He's adorable. I wish I had room to take on a second sulcata. They're such beautiful animals. I hope someone can provide a good home for him.

heyheyhey r usure u dont have enough space?

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
hey mctlong u can have my sulcata for 30$ cuz yours died just don't feed mine spring mix feed him like kale,carrot,fennel and bok choy

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Thanks sulcatatortoiseman, thats very nice of you, but I'm going to pass. I'm not going to get another hatchling this year. Thank you anyways. I hope you find someone to buy your little tort.

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
mctlong said:
Thanks sulcatatortoiseman, thats very nice of you, but I'm going to pass. I'm not going to get another hatchling this year. Thank you anyways. I hope you find someone to buy your little tort.
k well hope you feel better:)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
He's adorable. Too bad Shelly isn't ready yet to take in a new one since Jojo left her. It's hard, and grieving takes time.

Good luck!

I

Italianlnm

I would, but I can't pick him up.. He would have to be shipped.. How old is he? I really don't want another hatcling but I do want another Sulcata. Mine recently died, and I have been looking for an older one.

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
Italianlnm said:
I would, but I can't pick him up.. He would have to be shipped.. How old is he? I really don't want another hatcling but I do want another Sulcata. Mine recently died, and I have been looking for an older one.

Sorry but he's a hatchling about 1 month old..I'm not sure.Where are you located?

I

Italianlnm

I am in South Carolina, and I can give you proper instructions on shipping. Where did you get him from? Is he a healthy eater and active? How much is he now?

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
Italianlnm said:
I am in South Carolina, and I can give you proper instructions on shipping. Where did you get him from? Is he a healthy eater and active? How much is he now?

yea he eats a lot he like kale,cilantro,bok choy.... He poops everyday.I don't know how much he weighs but he had 2 vet check ups and they said he was healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.