sell / trade CB 7" Sulcata Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Hi i would like to trade or Selling my baby! CB 7" Sulcata Tortoise weight unknown just very heavy. Had her since she was a baby eats all kinds of fruits,veggies and her lettuce mainly (Romaine) lives in her out Door pen during spring,summer,fall and stays inside During the winter running around the house very beautiful animal! Don't know but believed to be a female! look at photo. Asking for her $120.00 picked up. or i will trade for her (1) adult female Russian tortoises even swap. Here are her most recent photos as of today. if interested email me at [email protected] call my cell at 845 820-7614 thank you, Anthony.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
Hi i would like to trade or Selling my baby! CB 7" Sulcata Tortoise weight unknown just very heavy. Had her since she was a baby eats all kinds of fruits,veggies and her lettuce mainly (Romaine) lives in her out Door pen during spring,summer,fall and stays inside During the winter running around the house very beautiful animal! Don't know but believed to be a female! look at photo. Asking for her $100.00 picked up. or 160.00 shipped! or i will except a trade for her for (1) adult female Russian tortoises even swap. Here are her most recent photos as of today. if interested email me at [email protected] call my cell at 845 820-7614 thank you, Anthony.
100.00 picked up or 160.00 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.