Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
rattboy said:
I am interested in the captive propogation of this locality of Testudo. If you have any subadults or adult surplus animals, please contact me: [email protected].

Thanks,
PR

Hi Paul!!

Yvonne

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hey rat boy. i saw some on kingsnake goldens for 95. but i really dont trust the people on there. i tried buyin 2 e.hermann from a guy there, michael powell, and told him i was going down there to visit my family and he wouldnt let me see them, he wanted me to order them (no point if i was visiting the same city) ....... fishy so becareful. better if you get your goldens from someone here.

rattboy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Francisco, CA
Appreciate the info Jas. Yeah it can be dicey when you buy from the importers or distributers. I have found that recently imported greeks can be a handful in acclimating but thus far I've been successful at rehabbing stressed animals. They just seem far more delicate than other species I have worked with in the past. From what I understand, once established they do well. I hope to have a solid group established and turn away from the acquisition process which I only look at as a necessary evil if I intend to undertake a project with good intent.

Thanks for your comments :)

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.