Seeking a Hermann or Leopard Hatchling- Yearling

JMANDOKA

Location (City and/or State)
Grand Rapids Michigan
Hello!
I have been interested in adding a tortoise to my family for the last year, after a lot of research I am ready! I’m interested in a Hermann or Leopard (hatchling-yearling) I prefer purchasing from an experienced and honest owner/breeder. Any in/near Michigan? I live in Grand Rapids but am willing to travel. I’ve looked into shipping however due to the current climate here (16’-22’F) I’m hesitant, being I’m unsure how they are packed.
Thank you in advance for any information.

jenbear

Location (City and/or State)
wi
Hello!
I have been interested in adding a tortoise to my family for the last year, after a lot of research I am ready! I’m interested in a Hermann or Leopard (hatchling-yearling) I prefer purchasing from an experienced and honest owner/breeder. Any in/near Michigan? I live in Grand Rapids but am willing to travel. I’ve looked into shipping however due to the current climate here (16’-22’F) I’m hesitant, being I’m unsure how they are packed.
Thank you in advance for any information.
HermanniChris (Chris Leone) gets my vote for honest, reputable and great care of his animals. This from personal experience. I bought Bob, a healthy Eastern Hermann, from him as a baby. He is 3.5 years old now weighing in at 911 grams and 7.25" carapace. Very healthy and active tortoise. Chris will answer any questions you have. He's great to work with.