*Seeking a Female Leopard Tortoise*

HerpGuy7

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
Hi there I have two awesome adult male Leopard Tortoises. That means i have an extra nice adult male but I need a girlfriend for the other one. If any one has an extra (hopefully adult or subadult) female to trade for one of my males or would be willing to sell one for a reasonable price she would be going to a good home. Thanks for looking Ed.

HerpGuy7

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
Hi there, I was hoping I could find someone with multiple females and with no male where I could work out some kind of trade plus cash. It all depends on the female tortoise in question also. I think my smaller male is worth about $800 shipped and the larger about $1000 shipped. They are both 7 years old, doing great, and trying to mate with each other. I have bred Leopard Tortoises in the old days (like 25 years ago when some larger female imports came in)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hi there, I was hoping I could find someone with multiple females and with no male where I could work out some kind of trade plus cash. It all depends on the female tortoise in question also. I think my smaller male is worth about $800 shipped and the larger about $1000 shipped. They are both 7 years old, doing great, and trying to mate with each other. I have bred Leopard Tortoises in the old days (like 25 years ago when some larger female imports came in)

Well Ed I’ve been breading Leopards for about 19 years . I’ve been with the TFO for about 6 years . I don’t sell my baby’s ( retail ) ! But I might be willing to improve my torts gene poll. With one of your males . And I do have a female you might like . Why don’t you text me at this number: 16236877939
IMG_3365.jpg