Secret Santa 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud 9

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
So. Cal.
stephiiberrybean said:
Good point. If anyone posts me a trantula (dead or alive) I will no longer speak to them.
No posting live things people, be sensible and safe.

lol!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Whoa! Wait a minute! We're having a quiz!?!? I didn't even study! ;)

stephiiberrybean said:
Nov 1st would mean at least a week delay in getting everyone's quiz back and getting everyone handed out people.
I want everyone to have there SS by the start of November so they have plenty of time to shop and post before christmas :)

Good point. If anyone posts me a trantula (dead or alive) I will no longer speak to them.
No posting live things people, be sensible and safe.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
Sounds like fun; but I don't think I'm going to make the count. Bah! Humbug! :cool:

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Utah Lynn said:
Sounds like fun; but I don't think I'm going to make the count. Bah! Humbug! :cool:

We might let some exceptions in, considering not many people are showing interest and we need to get numbers up.

I'll put a post up later on today/tomorrow about it all :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
stephiiberrybean said:
Utah Lynn said:

We might let some exceptions in, considering not many people are showing interest and we need to get numbers up.

I'll put a post up later on today/tomorrow about it all :)

Have any decisions been made yet? Or do we know when questions will be going out?? Haven't seen any other post about it just want to make sure I'm not missing any info.
Thanks!
-C

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Nahh sulcatasquirt youhave not missed anything i dont think stephies Ready to 'go ahead' :/

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Today is the 17th so I will ask is steph ready or does she want the thread to continue accepting people while she gets the quiz ( which I assume is to get everyone's likes and dislikes down) so the person who receives the person can choose a nice gift for the other, I will be willing to be in but I want to be a SS to someone in the US no offense to our other members outside of the US.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Her plan was to finalize everything by the 15th, I fear that she feels that was not enough interest to properly do a Secret Santa.

Hopefully she will comment on this in the fext few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.