Scary

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Everybody knows I post a lot of pictures, that means I take a lot of pictures to get 1 good one. I use a camera. Anyway, my animals are pretty much used to me putting a camera in their face but every once in a while, it doesn't make a good photo. About 4 months ago when Grumpyface was really small I took his picture next to Simon's big paws. I wss shooting to compare then and now. This is what happened...
I put Grumpyface on the bed next to Simons paw, but he moved his paw and looked oddly at Grumpy.
100_6794.JPG
Then Simon took a big sniff
100_6795.JPG
Simon get's a little too interested...
100_6793.JPG
Then he took his paw and swiped Grumpyface up to his mouth, but thankfully the newspaper got in the way. I dropped the camera to grab Grumpy...
100_6796.JPG

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
It still wouldn't be good for Grumpy, but was Simon playing? Or did he have tort snack on his mind?

That is scary! So far my cat ignores my tort...so far.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I hope Grumpyface is OK.
Simon probably thought he was a toy or a mouse etc, but just goes to show it's not just dogs that can't be trusted.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It still wouldn't be good for Grumpy, but was Simon playing? Or did he have tort snack on his mind?

That is scary! So far my cat ignores my tort...so far.
I have never had a cat respond in anyway to my turtles or tortoises, and I think Simon was going to play with him, you know, throwing him up in the air, catching him...yeah. So I guess Grumpyface has had his last photo taken with Simon...lol
On the other hand, sometimes Smokey goes out to help me clean the tortoise shed, so Smoke was checking out Mary Knobbins in the sleeping box, and Mary somehow took offense and tried to ram Smokey...
100_6782.JPG
Haha, Smokey watching his back...
100_6785.JPG