SCAM www.tortoisesworld.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
His banner was stolen from our old site and then covered with his new text LOL.... Sorry, not funny that you got ripped off, but funny how pitiful these scammers are. His photos are stolen from all over the internet. Compare his banner to ours:

site600x70-1.jpg

Site600x70-1.jpg

You may want to post your experience on FaunaClassifieds.com on the "Board of Inquiry," that's kinda where most people go to research someone they are about to buy from.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear that ......here was the biggest give away from the start of the scam'
Copyright © 2013 Tortoise World: 25 mission rd, Mundemba, South West Region, Republic of Cameroon Tel: 00237 90948406 Emaeil: [email protected]

Now Folks seriously ......every person who breeds torts here in the USA, knows the time , money and patience invested to produce just one hatchling of any species. No one will sale baby Radi's or Galaps.....for 500 bucks. Like Tyler mentioned buy from someone who has a good reputation within a legitimate classified or forum ad. I personally look for people to deal with in forums even before a classified ad, as those too can be sketchy. Forum members who contribute years on end and keep coming back to contribute their experiences, are not out to make a measly 500 bucks.
If this person who scammed you was in the States you could have some recourse......but anything overseas...your "SOL". :(

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
looks like they even stole some of ALDABRAMAN's photo's i just went to the site to see

Romeo Serback

New Jersey
I just want to throw a blanket statement out there. You guys are awesome to inform us on the shady dealers out there. I apologize that you have to learn the hard way, but as a newbie myself, I really appreciate the experiences whether good or bad that you have all encountered and will learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.