San Jose Reptile Show 11/3-11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
wish i could. if you feel into it, maybe you could distribute fliers for TFO :)

LeopardLover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
It was suppose to be a joke like toys to me are my reptiles.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That's what I had figured. Was curious as to if there was something you had hoped you would find for sale or if you did find something.

LeopardLover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
That's what I had figured. Was curious as to if there was something you had hoped you would find for sale or if you did find something.

Well I'm really looking for another tortoise but, I will be going tomorrow and post what I got at the show. Is anyone going from tortoiseforums.org?

LeopardLover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yay!!:D I got another Leopard tortoise. I got him from Reptile Depot. He had a couple different breeds of tortoises there . All of his animals look great. I will post some pictures tomorrow. He's looking to be a boy but, is still pretty small. I so excited about him!!!:p

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats on your new leopard! I have excitedly ordered 2 hatchlings for myself which I should have Wednesday or Thursday. These will be my first hatchlings! I am really excited. Can't wait to see pics.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
LeopardLover said:
Yay!!:D I got another Leopard tortoise. I got him from Reptile Depot. He had a couple different breeds of tortoises there . All of his animals look great. I will post some pictures tomorrow. He's looking to be a boy but, is still pretty small. I so excited about him!!!:p

What fun! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeopardLover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
jlyoncc1 said:
Congrats on your new leopard! I have excitedly ordered 2 hatchlings for myself which I should have Wednesday or Thursday. These will be my first hatchlings! I am really excited. Can't wait to see pics.

Ahhh Cool!!! You must be excited. This will be my 2nd Leopard. Also where did you get them from?

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I ordered them from Jeff Gee. I felt very comfortable talking to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.