San Diego Zoo Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Some friends of mine went to the San Diego Zoo - on the backstage pass tour on a trip we were supposed to be on this past weekend. My wife and I had to back out last minute for a few reasons, so I passed my tickets on to a friend who went. If anyone is interested, here's a link to a thread with some nice photos, and some good galop pics in their enclosures. Other friends in the group will probably start new similar threads there in the coming days.

http://www.chameleonforums.com/san-diego-zoo-fun-pic-heavy-36799/

M

Maggie Cummings

Too cool! Thanks for posting the link. Great pictures.

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Hey! That Mister Tiki restaurant is part of the Cohn Restaurant Group that I work for :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
sammi said:
Hey! That Mister Tiki restaurant is part of the Cohn Restaurant Group that I work for :)

Some of the group that went was from Tiki Tiki Reptiles, so when they see the word "Tiki" anywhere, they get pretty excited.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Wow, those photos of Kent and the ancient Galapagos tortoise are extraordinary! :D

I am now resolved to visit the San Diegp zoo next time we visit my father-in-law there. Does everyone get to pet the tortoises? How does one obtain a "backstage pass"? :cool:

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Very nice pictures. Those tortoises never fail to amaze me in how big they get. They look super sweet. Too bad you and your wife couldn't have taken the kids. :)

muddled

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
VERY nice! Seems like you had lots of fun! Coming from a very interested San Diegan, I also back up Stephanie in her question... backstage pass information PLEASE! :D

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
TylerStewart said:
sammi said:

Some of the group that went was from Tiki Tiki Reptiles, so when they see the word "Tiki" anywhere, they get pretty excited.

That's awesome =[ There's a whole tiki/bamboo/islandy store here in Oceanside that sells all kinds of tiki and island bamboo stuff. They'd probably go nuts in there! Hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.