San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society, 10 August 2018 meeting

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
https://www.sdturtle.org/events/2017/1/13/friday-meeting-hhz8r-4bzrn-xjxtj-8hy85-xe3wb-g777j

The overall feel of meetings these days are much different. It's a more easy and fun atmosphere, no ranting and raving among the board - or at least the feel of ranting and raving, maybe they never did? It is a more enjoyable atmosphere somehow.

The past couple of speakers have been really good and I hope to maintain that trend. I'll specifically talk about Manouria tortoises, failures and successes. And no doubt do a photo spree of a few other species here at Kapidolo Farms.

Hope to see you there.

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
It would be good to meet you. I am a member of SDTTS. But we live in Temecula so it is difficult to make it to the evening meetings. We plan on going to the July show in Balboa park. We went last year and we adopted a boxie. I think I gave credit to Tom when it is actually you, Will, who recommended the excellent water saucers from Tusco. We have one that we are planning on bringing to the show to donate. Will you be there?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
It would be good to meet you. I am a member of SDTTS. But we live in Temecula so it is difficult to make it to the evening meetings. We plan on going to the July show in Balboa park. We went last year and we adopted a boxie. I think I gave credit to Tom when it is actually you, Will, who recommended the excellent water saucers from Tusco. We have one that we are planning on bringing to the show to donate. Will you be there?

A buddy of mine from grade school is getting married that show weekend. I'm going to go wish him well on his marriage to a woman he has lived with for 30+ years. LOL.